What I learned while traveling by myself
They say you learn a lot about yourself when you travel alone. It’s somewhat true, here’s a couple of things I noticed about myself:
1) I don’t plan. More like, I plan the night before of where i wanna go. Sometimes I will just change my plans as i see fit.
2) Accommodation – Yeah, I need a clean place to live. It doesn’t have to be extravagant. But I definitely need my own washroom #domesticated
3) Walking aimlessly – I tend to just walk around the city with no objective / goal in site. Just put on the headphones and walk around. I guess I can do this back home, but i guess it’s pretty cool to just get lost..which leads to my next point
4) Getting lost is fun – Although it gets fustrating after getting lost for one hour. But overall its nice. I always think part of traveling is just getting lost.
5) I still don’t care about food – I got a lot of recommendations from friends of great places to eat. But really, I still don’t care about that lol. Give me a burger and i’ll be satisfied. I like the sightseeing parts more i guess.
I think the above i can only do if i am traveling alone. If i was with a group it would be harder. But meh, what can you do.
Anyways, a little sick today gonna get some shut eye.