Wrote this a while back, but thought I share this with everyone on the internet. I randomly came across the following video, and I’m feeling the need to provide my own two pennies on the matter.
Hey, don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something. Not even me. Alright? You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they want tell you that you cant do it. You want something, go get it. Period.
I can relate to this piece so much. If there’s something you want to do, just do it. Though, you will need to accept the risks that comes with it.
Granted, in order to reach your dream / goal there will be times when you have to go through some pains. And even then, you are not guaranteed the result you want.
Accept failures, adjust your plan accordingly and move on.
When they say you can’t do it
Now this is my own personal philosophy. You don’t have to follow it. Heck you may even disagree with my approach. Which is fine, we all live, act and think differently.
1) When someone says you can’t do something, it’s because they can’t do it. This does not mean you can’t do it.
2) Go out, and give it your best shot.
3) Accept the fact that life is not always fair, and you will fail at times.
4) But at least you have no regrets.
5) Don’t get so caught up in the results. Enjoy the process. That’s more important.
BUT, there is an exception. Nothing should ever stop you from doing what you want, except if it indirectly or directly hurts someone else. For example, I don’t encourage you stealing money from a local convenient store just because you want to be rich. I hope you get the point.
You can do it
If you do have doubts about your own ambitions, here’s a couple more reasons why you can do it:
1) Remember it’s YOUR dream. Only you can achieve your own dreams.
2) Remember it’s YOUR life. Don’t live by someone else’s words.
3) Only YOU can solve the problems to your dream. No one else can.
Motivational Quotes / Lyrics
These are some quotes / lyrics that I thought were very inspirational. I hope these one liners can help you through when you are stuck in life.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you’ll land on the stars” – Les Brown
“Though no one can go back to make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a brand new ending” – Carl Bard
“Put your future in good hands, your own” – Unknown
“If you feel your dream is dying, hold tight” – New Radical